Do you have several bank loans and loans? A cash loan, installment loan or debt on credit cards? Transferring a loan to another bank is very quick and easy.
Below is a list of banks with proposals for consolidation loans. Among them also: online consolidation loans up to Euro 200,000 to 10 years:
It is worth considering when consolidating loans and credits when the sum of installments paid is too much of a burden on the household budget.
Pros and cons of consolidation loans
An online consolidation loan is a few basic positive aspects:
- you can submit a loan application for debt consolidation via the internet,
- consolidation means the possibility of reducing the loan installment by extending the loan period,
- conversion of many loan installments into one lower installment,
- recovery of liquidity,
- increasing the creditworthiness and the possibility of obtaining additional cash as part of a consolidation loan.
The consolidation loan allows you to combine several bank loans and credits, such as cash loans in the bank, installment loans, credit card debt, account debits, car loans and even mortgage loans.
A consolidation loan also has cons:
- the new loan is more expensive than paying off the liabilities before consolidation – the reduction of the loan installment is possible by extending the loan period, and thus we will pay more interest,
- a new loan is an additional cost resulting from its incurring: commission, possible insurance, perhaps also fees for early repayment of existing loan liabilities.
Ranking of consolidation loans
And here we will disappoint you: there is no ranking of consolidation loans. Yes, you will find on so many different websites loan and credit rankings. But such statements only present general loan assumptions and can not be treated as a ranking. There are no objective factors that could be taken into account when creating them.
What’s more: you can create any “ranking”, in which the bank with even the worst proposal will be on the first place. It is only necessary to select the parameters according to which we will make such a statement.
Each consolidation loan is a general offer addressed to every potential borrower. It is only the analysis of creditworthiness and creditworthiness that allows the client to present a credit offer. And so the loan or loan offer is created individually. The bank receives a client scoring on the basis of which it presents a specific offer. The better it is, the better conditions it can propose.
In addition, any loan or credit offer can be negotiated. For example, the Bank may propose to reduce the commission or nominal interest rate in exchange for setting up a bank account which will be affected by our remuneration.
The cheapest consolidation loan online
The cheapest consolidation loan on the market is one which, compared with others, for the smallest APRC or total cost. It means enough to find the best offer, it will be necessary to compare several bank offers.
A loan in a loan company or a cash loan in a bank?
And it is not at all necessary to analyze 20 online consolidation loans. Just 2-3 offers to choose a favorable and cheap offer. Too many applications sent to the bank may result in a decrease in our creditworthiness. Each bank will check us in databases, and a large number of inquiries in a short period of time may seem to the bank as a “suspicious case”.